Pedego Interceptor Electric Bike
The 2014 Pedego Interceptor has undergone some big changes! The new Interceptor now has all the features of the 48V City Commuter electric bike. This includes:
- A 5-level ledal assist system operated from an LCD console, which combines brilliantly with previous throttle assist system;
- A super-efficient 500W geared motor for extra range and power;
- Front and rear lights operated from the LCD console;
- Avid BB7 disc brakes front and rear; and
- LCD console with speed, distance, time, battery levels and other information.
The new Interceptor is certainly the most deluxe electric Cruiser avaiable! These electric bikes come in both classic (men's) and step-thru frame. With so many color and upgrade options to choose from, the best way to select your electric bike is to go to the Pedego USA website and click on various options to build your perfect electric bike. Click on the photo below to enter the Pedego store and select the Interceptor frame of your choosing. The prices listed in US dollars are what you will pay in Canadian dollars, plus $200 to reflect the exhange rate and higher shipping and customs costs to get the bike across the border.
Interceptor - $3,095 plus sales tax